Sun, Aug 06|
Parenting So Your Children Will Listen Webinar
Parenting doesn't have to be a tug-of-war between you and your child. You can learn how to bring your child willingly onto your team and eliminate much of the resistance and arguing that makes day-to-day parenting so challenging. Learn the principles and practical tools for cooperative children.
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2023, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM
About the event
Learn how to parent with confident, calm leadership, leading to cooperative and willing children. You can parent without raising your voice or repeating yourself ad nauseum. Your children can joyfully accept your loving authority as they cooperate easily. Join Rebecca Masinter to learn fundamental principles of why and how children listen to parents as well as practical techniques to enhance your parenting toolkit.
- Understand today's parenting challenges and how to avoid them
- How to make your children easy to parent
- Minimizing conflicts and power struggles
- How to ask only once and get results
- The power of routines
- Building a spirit of cooperation
- Smoothing out challenging situations
- Ticket type
This ticket includes a link to the webinar recording.Price$14.00