Wed, Jan 10|
Parenting As Partners
Join Rebecca and Max Masinter in a couple's workshop covering how to parent as a team with your spouse. Come alone or with your partner to gain new insights into this challenging topic! Special opportunity to have your questions answered - submit them with your registration!
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2024, 8:00 PM – 9:20 PM
About the event
Join Rebecca and Max Masinter as they share what they have learned over twenty years of parenting together. This will be a fun and relaxed evening for couples to gain skills and techniques that have helped us and can help you work together to support each other and parent as a team.
Bonus opportunity! Submit a question with your registration and hear Rebecca and Max's answers in the workshop.
- How to use your different perspectives and histories as an advantage instead of a source of tension
- How to parent as partners even when you disagree
- How to back each other up and give support when your spouse is struggling
- How to resolve differences of opinion about your children
- How to strengthen your relationship through parenting together
- How to help your children build relationships with both of you
- How to use your teamwork to build family unity
- Get the Masinters' answers to your questions!
Come alone or with your spouse. Only one registration necessary per couple.
Have a scheduling conflict at that time?
Register, submit your questions and look for their answers in the video later! Video recording will be sent to all registrants.
- Ticket type
One registration can be used for both you and your spouse. All registrants will receive a link to the video recording after the workshop.Price$18.00